Friday, March 6, 2009

the LUCKY winner is...

Lindsey S.
We're excited to see just what you come up with!
When it comes to my children, I tend to be a pushover. So when Bostyn said, "Let's draw another name to win!" I had to comply! Surprise, winner #2 is:
Rosanne H.
Email me at cottagequotes@yahoo.com with your order (and any questions). We can't wait to post pics of your lovely doors.
And for those who didn't win this time, hang in there. You never know what Bostyn will talk me into.
Also, thank you to Cottage Quotes kind friends who really helped spread the word! We heart you!
Keep coming back for more giveaways, bloggy business spotlights, tutorials, and endless fun!
happy march to all.

3 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

ahhh! I'm so excited! I never win anything! I had to go through the entries and see if there was another Lindsey S to make sure it was really me! I will email you soon, maybe with some questions :), and as soon as I think what I want to say! yay! Thanks!

Mike and Kelli said...

Congrats to the winners! Yahoo!! Giveaways are the best!

Rosanne said...

Okay, just wrote this really long comment and I lost it! So if you somehow get two comments from me, sorry. What I said was, I'm so excited!! I'm pretty sure I know what saying I want, but my first question would be: Does it have to be on a door? You can email me at rosannerad28@hotmail.com. I'm so glad Kelli sent me your way!! Thanks so much!! I'm glad Bostyn told you to draw another name - thanks Bostyn!!