Sunday, March 1, 2009

a little bit of Bloggy Business

*introducing our new posts titled Bloggy Business. We will be taking time to highlight some our amazing friend's business blogs. Feel free to read about them, check them out for yourselves, and spread the word if you'd like! We're always looking for new bloggy business friends, so please email me if you would be interested!*

My amazingly talented sister-in-law has started

My Favorite Things Jewelry

I love LOVE love this blog! Her jewelry is absolutely beautiful. Heidi's style ranges from fun to fancy; giving you some accessories for every mood that may come your way. She has lovely giveaways (which inspired me to do them). So make sure to check her out here. Did I mention her prices are impossible to beat? love her, love the jewelry! Let's all give a warm welcome to Heidi for making it to my sidebar...so sorry it has taken so long!

ps. i stole this:

pps. check back tomorrow for March's giveaway!

1 comment:

kim west said...

What a good idea! Her jewelry is beautiful...which is a bad thing! My husband is going to write you a scalding letter when I get done spending his money!!! Look at all the amazing talent you and your fam has!