Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the finished product.



Normally I sell 'vinyl only' on my blog; however, I have some fun finished projects to sell for this Holiday Season!


'Dear Santa Plate'
I am offering non-personalized plates for $13!




Oh Holy Night
I have this board in red and black. It is my small board (18 inches) and cost $10




Wordy Christmas tree
The board is red with aged edges. It is $12.





Oh Christmas Tree

This is my medium board (24 inches). The trees are in white with a red overlay! This board is $15.







Happy decorating to all and to all a Good Night!
ps. email me if you are interested in ordering! cottagequotes@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Can I order? I will pay for shipping?? If so, I'll take a plate and a "O Holy night" board in red, please. Let me know. :) Thanks! p.s. When are you coming up here next? We need to do a girls night next time you're here! :)

raven said...

wow such a nice post you share I'm sure you can make money with pictures . I hope this idea is good.