Wednesday, October 21, 2009

count your many blessings with the Gratitude Jar.

Even though my mind has been racing with Christmas crafts- I just can't get too ahead of myself. So let's begin with Thanksgiving! My mom-in-law has a Christmas tradition where we each write down some of our many blessing and put them in the jar/basket/bowl. We love the reminder of how richly blessed we have been & love the tradition; however, I figured it is just as well suited for Thanksgiving. So the 'Gratitude Jar' is dedicated to my mom-in-law!



I attached the paper with a metal ring- so there would be NO excuses for not writing your blessings (ahem....boys of the family).


The 'GIVING THANKS' design is available for sizes 6x6 ($4) and larger. I have a few plans to stick this adorable design on some tiles and small plates! Place your order for the "GIVING THANKS' design by OCTOBER 31st and receive $1 OFF (making a 6x6 only $3). Prices are for vinyl only. A finished 'Gratitude Jar' costs $10 (plus shipping) . If ordered by OCTOBER 31st the cost is $8 (plus shipping)! Email me at cottagequotes@yahoo.com for orders!

My mother also had a fun way of helping us remember our blessings during this fall season. My next craft will be dedicated to her! Also, I have some adorable NEW pumpkins to share- so STAY TUNED!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh yay Misti! I've been looking forward to seeing some of your new creations for the seasons. :) Now that I have a house (and gift giving!)coming up, I'm going to want to make my first order pretty soon.:) Now tell me, are your prices for the vinyl only or for the whole project?

Anonymous said...

Hi misti, so cute! how much for the whole deal? It's so cute and I think would make a great dinner gift, can I buy the whole thing?

Susan F. said...

That is the perfect Thanksgiving tradition. Thank Janice for me also. I will be calling soon about ordering some for the Senior couples.

Sarah said...

Cute cute cute! We do something similar at Thanksgiving... we say thanks personally in each person's "stocking" or "pouch" I made out of dinky scrapbook paper a few years ago. It's fun... Love your cute designs.

Lacee said...

That is so cute Misti!